Hussien Jabai of Jabai Performance interviews Officer White on the 2000m row test that most departments have been utilizing, just started using, or will use as their testing method in the near future.
Police Officer / OIC at Red Oak Police Department
Posts of Discussion
- What is the row test?
- How do you train for the row test?
- How do you work on pacing/breathing to make your row time?
- What mistakes do applicants make when testing?
- After passing the entry test, how do you stay in shape for constant annual tests?
- Any other key points or words of advice.
If you have any questions for Officer White or myself, feel free to reach out to us via emailing Jabaiperformance@gmail.com or our contact us page.